Thursday, March 15, 2007

Home-cooked food

Starting tis year, i have to cook on my own..no more catered food..coz i oredi say bye bye to Ororke' hall..place where i stayed in NZ last year..Moving to a new place..totally feel different..different style of living..different in the case of distance to Uni..different ppl tat v met in da lift...ya so much difference...n i think i oso change into a different person..juz a little bit of changes i reckon..

Morning wake up...can't go down and enjoy my breakfast as i used to...as nw i need to prepare for breakfast la..no more sausages, scrambled egg, bacon, hashbrown, etc...as for a quick n easy breakfast..i prefer to hav bread v spread n a cup of hot milo..For me, v tat kind of breakfast, i'm satisfied..haha..sometimes..u can hav more choices..but u need to put effort in lor..mayb once or twice a week..


bread v eggs + milo

Lunch how to settle?...err..tat's a very tough question for me to answer u..as i oways dunno wat to eat..haha..so..takeaways(dabao) n noodles v soup are oways my choice..easy n full..hehe..



noodles soup v assorted vege

If u ask for diNNer..ya..gd question..i'm oways looking forward to dinner time..as i can hav more choices of food..n having a really home cooked meal..as mentioned above..i hav changed..i seldom cook at home..but come here..i only realised tat i can act prepare a proper meal as wat my mum did at home..2 vege, 1 soup, n rice..haha..i feel sorry to my mum..as i nv cook or help her cook at home during my 3-month holidays in yp..haha..wat i had done was juz stand there n tou shi(learning skill stealthily)haha..n yet i'm successful...haha..brilliant me..LOL


brocolli, potatos, ABC soup


choy sum n corn soup


fish ball+prawn ball+carrot+meat balls
















No comments: