Saturday, May 12, 2007

Gen's Grad Party

This post supposed to b posted earlier..but i'm short of pics!!so..until now only i got it..it was last fri..12/5..the grad party was held in CAR PARK Bar...y car park bar??dun ask me..mayb close to car park gua...LOLxx...we reached there at around 11pm..almost got stuck when trying to get into da bar...coz of our improper dresscode..(black shoes required)=.=ll..but me after talking to the bouncers(guard at da bar), finally we were allowed to get inside...hehe..inside there...we drank wine, shots, cocktails n ate pizza...got high n danced..every1 had fun..n i think most of us had at least 5 shots...





me, sp n gen

me n sp



Fruit Martini



Dance dance dance!!


Group photo, PPL!!


Kazu, Bernie, me n sp(in front) hsin yee and zen(back)




When ppl get high, u'll c some dodgy pics...

Post-party: i had a terrible hangover the next day..i puke watever stuff that i ate in da morning...i really drank too much..at least 10 shots..mayb my limit is there..haiz...my advice is nt to take few shots in a row w/o eating or dancing..u'll get drunk really fast...10s to sp for taking care of me..10q so much..if nt her..i would hav died of dehydration..nice porridge..hehe...

one more tips..ginger tea is good for stomach!!!!can stop puking..it really helps!!!