Saturday, July 21, 2007

Skydive---Embrace the fear..

I bring forward this activity which i had done it in Queenstown first..as to share v my family the photos....

Date : 7.7.2007, Saturday
Time : ~2.30pm
Venue : NZONE Private Airfield--Queenstown
Altitude : 12,000 feet
Instructor : Nick

We actually booked the ultimate jump--skydive on Fri..however, lao tian ye dun wan us to jump..as it became too windy when it came to our turns..so we were rescheduled to Sat..i dun think i need to describe the process..c da pics u would know wat was happening..hehe..


sitting in the plane..




Ready to JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!




WooHooo....!!!

Oh no...!!!!!




Start swimming in the sky!!



positioning




Fantastic!!!!!!!







I'm Superman!!!!!!!!!




Undescribable!



Flying!!



holding hands v cameraman..blekk..



Feeling gd!!



Check it out!!!



Like 6 legs tortoise??!


Opening of parachute!



Landing...


10s heaps to my instructor..!!!

Having done skydive,

I must not fear,
fear is the mind killer.


Where the fear has gone
there will be nothing

ONLY I will remain

FRANK HERBERT

2 comments:

Chertiozhnik said...

I wouldn't do that in a million years! Brilliant photographs, just looking at them gives me vertigo.

shadowdweller0303 said...

Lol..u shud try it man!!!..Once in a life time..enjoy the breath-taking view...