Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Recent updates

I hav been busy for quite a while...
assignment+3 tests filled up the last week b4 the 2 weeks holidays break starts...
n i survived from hell week..

Right at the start of holidays, wen to UMSA ball...
All the ladies and gentlemen dressed up nicely...juz for a couple of hours...


wq, sp, me n fish

Few days after that, i went to ski!!!
The first time i wen was during my first yr..This time i tried ski again...i dun dare to try snowboard..as my shoulder doesn't allow me to do so...
i dun wan to hav another broken collar bone AGAIN...
Well..i guess i hav improved...
first time i was a beginner..learn everything from 0..
nw i hav advanced from beginner to intermmediate..
The next time i go..i would wan to try snowboard!!...it's so cool..

Snowman with L&P


Botak, ed, n me







No comments: