Sunday, June 22, 2008

Arrrrhhhhh

Arrrhh....survived after 2 consecutive exams...
My feeling after these 2 exams is like song 爽 ar..!!!
Meanwhile..my mind is totally exhausted..
What i need is a good good sleep..which i had it last nite :D..

Regarding my bone injury after 1 month...
Nw getting better n better...can write, can move at a larger degree...etc..
Basically..my right hand is bek in function...
But my right collar bone is still quite prominent if compared to the left one(normal)...
For gals i think they will like it..as prominent collar bone=sexy...correct me if i'm wrong..hehe..


After slacking for one whole day...
time to go bek to study...
My last paper=genetics..on the last day..dammn it..
i mean last day..is last day of the exam period..
By the time Bersatu games have already started..
n i will still be sitting in the exam room
writing non-stop some bloody long essay...haiz..

Genetics

No comments: