Sunday, June 1, 2008

After One Week

Wow...i survive..here i'm to blog again despite my pain and disabled right hand..
One week just flashed past...JUST LIKE THAT..how fast!!!!
n i was with my fractured right clavicle in the process of healing..

Allow me to refresh ur memory...this is wat happen to me on 25/May/2008, around 3.45pm.

The pain has greatly reduced so far..i hope it(the bone) is on his right way of healing. Thanks again to the ppl who visited me, txt me, msn me n etc..

Ever since i declare myself as a disabled..my burden in this house bcom so light even i find myself as a guest in this house..Almost all my original responsibilities are taken...
No cleaning job for me..one hand cant really clean..
No preparing ingredients for dishes for me... obviously one hand can't cut..
No throwing rubbish for me.. one can't carry a lot...keke

YET, i'm not that useless...i proved myself that 1 hand still can do stuff..
PP ended up describe me as useful disabled in msn =.=ll

Folding clothes with 1 hand


I folded pp's clothes too!!!!

Having 2 hands but one of them 'cacat'..really cause me a lot of inconvenience...every routine stuff that u do act require both hands to work together..
For example:

  • Changing clothes
  • Wearing shoes
  • Getting up from bed
  • Taking bath
  • Styling hair
  • Eating

Instead of the spiky hair i had last time...my hair now bcome flat flat...i need both hands to spike my hand..Mayb i'm not skilful enuf=.=


In order for the bone to heal fast..i hav do some online research..find out what's best for bone healing...As far as bone is concerned, the first comes to mind would be CALCIUM--> milk

i drink it every day

Guess what..non fat yogurt consist of high calcium as well..

I bought some raisins when i went for travelling last time..To my surprise it does provide calcium as well..not too much..but better than ntg right...

Calcium for 2%

Too much calcium but too little absorption-->Calcium intoxicated
Lysine is a great amino acid to increase calcium absorption..There are a number of food that can add lysine to diet..such as fish, yeast, and soy product..i do eat fish occasionally..n yes..i gt fish in the fridge which is ready for tonite's dinner..lol..

Vitamin C is a bone healer...it forms collagen which helps to make healthy bones..

No kidding..3 L of orange juice

p/s: I wan heal fast!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, after u recover u can always cut the ingredients, wash the dishes, throw the rubbish, wash our toilets, vacuum our apartment and help clean up our place etc haha...
GET WELL SOON!!
We need a ah sei!! keke...

Shir said...

calcium n vit-D are good friend,rite?
expose urself to the lovely sunlight to get the best absorption of calcium... kaka
eh correct me if i m wrong...
=D

take k

shadowdweller0303 said...

Hsin yee : =.=ll..i dun feel like healing so fast now..lol...

Shir: yea..u r right..i wont stay at home at all times..i love sunlight...!!!i wanna go for an outing..but pp is busy at the moment..haha

Shir said...

eh..sounds like u r goin to nue dai pp... LOLx

shadowdweller0303 said...

Shir: no lah..i wont torture her de..hehe..i guess nw is her turn to torture me lor..rmb i'm DISABLED..lolx