Monday, June 9, 2008

Credit Card

Finally, i'm nw a credit card holder!!!!! Woohoo...
i noe this is NTG BIG DEAL..
Some ppl may oredi have it long time ago..
Some ppl may even hav more than 1 credit card..

But for me, first time in my life..i gt my own credit card..keke..

i'm using my right hand oo!!!

The main purpose of getting a credit card is to make it easier if i wanna book smtg online...For most of the bookings, u muz giv them ur credit card number and expiry date for security reason..u noe ppl like to fly aeroplane..so they will be able to charge those who withdraw themselves at the last minute...haha..

Deng deng!!!

Apart from that, i can do online shopping!!!!..Sounds great isn't it..Nowadays u can get pretty decent deals thru online shopping...certain speical offer is ONLY valid for online-shopper!!!

My own credit card

There's a credit limit for this card..so..dun worry....i wont end up to become a shopaholic..HEHE..

No comments: